Shaheen Afridi eyes giving tough time to David Warner in farewell Test series


 Shaheen Afridi, Pakistan's fast-bowling sensation, is eyeing to give David Warner, Australia's veteran opener, a tough time in the upcoming Test series, which will likely be Warner's farewell from international cricket. Afridi, with his searing pace and deceptive swing, has been a thorn in the flesh of many batsmen, and Warner is no exception. In their previous encounters, Afridi has dismissed Warner on several occasions, including a memorable delivery that rattled the Australian's stumps in the 2020 Test series.

Afridi is relishing the prospect of bowling against Warner once again and is confident that he can continue his dominance over the left-hander. "David Warner is a great player, but I have a good record against him," Afridi said. "I always enjoy the challenge of bowling against top-quality batsmen, and I am looking forward to giving him a tough time in this series."

Warner, on the other hand, is aware of the threat that Afridi poses and is prepared for the challenge. "Shaheen Afridi is a world-class bowler, and I know he will come at me hard," Warner said. "I will need to be at my best to score runs against him, but I am confident that I can do it."

The battle between Afridi and Warner is sure to be one of the most exciting aspects of the upcoming Test series. Both players are at the top of their games, and it will be fascinating to see who comes out on top.

Comments